What we Believe
- The Holy Bible was written by people divinely inspired and is the record of God’s revelation of Himself to man.
- There is one God in three persons: God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- Humanity was created in the image of God. Male and female were created to be image bearers of God on this earth.
- Sin created a barrier between God and humans. Sin is not doing the will of God. Sin replaces God with yourself.
- Salvation is made available through the life and death of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. Jesus took the sin of the world upon himself when he died. And on the third day, he arose, showing he had power over death. If any person calls upon Jesus as their Lord and Savior, they will be saved. The only way to receive salvation is through trusting in Jesus' work. You cannot earn it on your own.
- Christ will return one day. A new heaven and earth will be installed.
- While on this earth, God's people are called to "take care of the least of these." It is our Christian duty to serve all people and love all people no matter what.
To read in more detail, please visit https://www.gc2movement.com/ or https://s3.amazonaws.com/texasbaptists/about/Baptist-faith-and-message.pdf
At College Heights, we adhere to the 1963 Baptist Faith and Message.